Stress and mental health problems have never been more important than now, and the challenges they present never more acute than in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic.
These new challenges are of major concern for organisations as well as individuals, in the light of growing evidence of their effects in the age of the pandemic. International Stress Awareness Week 2020 provides a platform for stress and mental health problems to be highlighted and for insights from around the world to be illuminated.
You can help build awareness on the problems stress can cause by:
• Talking about experiences people have with mental health challenges and what can be done to help them
• Learning how employers are responding to mental health issues and what can be learnt
• Campaigning against the stigma associated with stress and mental health issues
• Finding out the role of stress management professionals in alleviating stress, with practical and proven techniques for building resilience
• Knowing what further actions need to be taken in the light of the pandemic and possible changes in future working practices
• Ensuring that those suffering from stress know where to go to seek advice
If you are dealing with stress and looking for someone to talk to please see below:
Helpline: 01708 765200