Do you feel you have what it takes to join our team? Are you seeking a new challenge in an exciting organisation with excellent prospects? If so, please upload your CV below.
The Planner/Programmer will provide a full programming service for all projects and will ensure that project initiation, design, delivery and close out are all clearly highlighted and planned appropriately whilst interacting daily with Contracts Managers, the Commercial team, and the Client where appropriate.
Reports to: Commercial Director
- Assist in the preparation of schedule data for contracts.
- Work with the Contracts Managers to determine schedule rates for work activities and milestones to support project schedule.
- Establish work sequence and activity durations for assigned projects.
- Attend programme & progress meetings with Client.
- Review and analyse the supplier’s schedules submitted.
- Familiar with Earned Value, Resourcing & progressing techniques
- Preparation of Project Changes, Budget allocations
- HNC/HND/BSc in Civil Engineering or by experience
- 3+ years’ experience in the project planning of electrical/civil engineering contracts
- Ability to establish work sequence and activity durations for assigned projects.
- Ability to provide schedule knowledge on a continuous basis to assist in work planning and interfacing with others.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Working knowledge of Primavera P6 is preferred, but training can be provided.
Very negotiable remuneration package and pension scheme, we value our employees highly!
Guaranteed Career Progression within the business!
An opportunity to work with colleagues across a wide variety of the business.
Our employee’s wellbeing is central to our business. We offer flexible working hours, and an employee EAP.
Subsidised on site canteen.
Free onsite parking.
- Job Related Documents