Do you feel you have what it takes to join our team? Are you seeking a new challenge in an exciting organisation with excellent prospects? If so, please upload your CV below.
ASEE’s Engineering department is expanding!
Key Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Assessing project requirements
- Measuring the performance of mechanical components, devices and engines
- Agreeing budgets, timescales and specifications with clients and managers
- Maintaining and modifying equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient
- Using computer-aided design/modelling software
- Liaising with suppliers
- Undertaking relevant research
- Producing and implementing designs and test procedures
- Presenting designs to managers and clients
- Testing, evaluating, modifying and re-testing products
- Writing reports and documentation
- Providing technical advice
- Analysing and interpreting data.
- 1+ years’ experience in a relevant position