Do you feel you have what it takes to join our team? Are you seeking a new challenge in an exciting organisation with excellent prospects? If so, please upload your CV below.
ASEE LTD has been flourishing in the UK & Europe for 40 years. Business activities range from local domestic and industrial installations to present international status offering reliable, innovative solutions to specialist requirements in the electrical and mechanical field. We currently wish to add an Electrical Estimator to our thriving and expanding team. The Electrical Estimator will analyse a project before it starts, accurately estimating costs related to labour, materials, equipment, and other relevant areas.
- Very negotiable remuneration package and pension scheme, we value our employees highly!
- Guaranteed Career Progression within the business!
- An opportunity to work with colleagues across a wide variety of the business
- Our employee’s wellbeing is central to our business. We offer flexible working hours, and an employee EAP
- Subsidised on site canteen
- Free onsite parking
- Produce estimates and costs plans for multiple complex projects
- Assess tender documentation requirements and present tender launch proposals
- Identify resources to complete the bid
- Identify potential risks and opportunities
- Compile comprehensive analytical net cost estimates for works including preliminary items in line with the Company’s standards to win work
- Liaise regularly with construction planners, design managers, bid managers, consultants and our supply chain to deliver innovative solutions and tender proposals
- Present net cost tenders for internal adjudication
- Conversion of estimates to tender submission
- Handover of successful tender information such that operational teams are suitably briefed
- Participate in post tender negotiations with Clients to secure individual projects
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years previous experience in Estimating with a main Electrical or Building Services contractor (essential)
- Strong negotiating skills
- A strong understanding of Electrical technology and innovative techniques as well as understanding the commercial aspects of tendering
- A relevant construction qualification at HND level or equivalent
- Ability to estimate from first principles
- Ability to work independently yet be part of an integrated team
- Ability to pro-actively and constructively challenge colleagues
- Motivated, flexible with a will to succeed
- EU or international experience would be a distinct advantage to applicants
For more information on this position please contact Sarah Kavanagh on 028 3088 8861 or email@example.com