Do you feel you have what it takes to join our team? Are you seeking a new challenge in an exciting organisation with excellent prospects? If so, please upload your CV below.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Design of Ventilation, Fuel, Exhaust and Cooling Systems associated with Generator Integration
• Co-ordinate mechanical design requirements to meet programme and to ensure handover of project / any phased handover, on time.
• Work closely with the electrical engineering team ensuring that the combined designs are fully coordinated.
• To obtain supplier quotations and make recommendations for such work in conjunction with inhouse Contracts, Site Managers, QS, and Purchasing teams.
• To operate within defined Budgets.
• To attend and chair Services design meetings and circulate minutes.
• Identify discrepancies between M&E, Structural, Architectural and Client provisions •
• To obtain approval of technical submittals from Design Team within agreed dates.
• To ensure M&E works are coordinated on site between Clients, Consultants and Sub-Contractors.
• To carry out regular Reviews of Services Installations.
• To compile Services Drawings, Specification, Details for Safety File.
• Review all M&E Design Drawings to ensure compliance with design specification and guidelines.
• Professional Engineering qualification with 10+ years’ experience, at least 5 of which was in a senior engineering design position; or equivalent time spent in lead position in an equivalent industry.
• Computer literacy, with emphasis on Solidworks, AutoCAD, Microsoft Project/Word/Excel, Google Sheets/Docs and Adobe/PDF.
• A current full valid driving license.
• Knowledge of construction design stages and contractor responsibilities
- ASEE HQ
- Closing Date
- Wednesday 30 September 2020 00:00am