Do you feel you have what it takes to join our team? Are you seeking a new challenge in an exciting organisation with excellent prospects? If so, please upload your CV below.
- Managing front of house reception
- Receive and direct all incoming calls to the switchboard and in the event of named contacts not being available, re-direct or take a message
- Receive all incoming post/courier deliveries and ensure it is directed to the right personnel, in some cases, this calls for opening the post and directing it to the relevant personnel
- Deal with enquiries from both ASEELTD and the public
- Assist the Office Manager by providing administrative support
- Assist with ad-hoc administrative support
- Coordinating events
- The jobholder must make his/her own decisions relating to the work that is carried out. He/She must have the ability to prioritise.
- He/She must deal initially with media enquiries, persistent callers and emergencies efficiently and politely
- 1+ years admin/reception experience is essential
- Ability to handle confidential information and display complete discretion at all times
- The Receptionist is the first point of contact for all outside callers and visitors. Company image is of paramount importance, so it is essential that at all times the incumbent is pleasant, helpful and well prese