Do you feel you have what it takes to join our team? Are you seeking a new challenge in an exciting organisation with excellent prospects? If so, please upload your CV below.
- Preparing valuations for interim application for payment to clients;
- Evaluating/selecting subcontract tenders;
- Preparing sub-contract enquiries and order documentation;
- Preparing, negotiating and agreeing final accounts with subcontractors;
- Re-measurement of Bills of Quantities;
- Preparing cost budgets and prices for contract variations;
- Preparing internal & external cashflow forecasts;
- Preparing subcontract valuation and payment certificates;
- Monitoring project costs to ensure budgets are met;
- Preparation of contract claims information;
- Material reconciliations;
- Producing and presenting project cost/value reports
- BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying
- 3+ years’ experience for Main Contractor/Sub-contractor
- Experienced in both pre and post contract work
- Excellent client facing abilities
- Preferably experienced in MEP projects
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results.
- Experience with main Forms of Contract (NEC, FIDIC, JCT)
- Experience with main Methods of Measurement (CESMM, SMM)
- Good MS excel ability
If you would like more information or to apply, please get in touch with Sarah Kavanagh BSc MSc.
Phone: (028) 3088 8861