Do you feel you have what it takes to join our team? Are you seeking a new challenge in an exciting organisation with excellent prospects? If so, please upload your CV below.
The successful candidate will provide admin support for the HR function and ad-hoc support for the wider office team.
- Very negotiable remuneration package and pension scheme, we value our employees highly!
- Guaranteed Career Progression within the business!
- An opportunity to work with colleagues across a wide variety of the business.
- Our employee’s wellbeing is central to our business, we offer flexible hours and an Employee EAP.
- Subsidised on site canteen.
- Free onsite parking.
- Supporting the HR function with a variety of activities throughout the week. This will include but is not limited to; responding to HR queries, onboarding and employee data management.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Assist department Managers by providing administrative support.
- Draft, format, and print relevant documents.
- Attend meetings and take minutes.
- Assist with ad-hoc administrative support.
- Coordinating events.
- The jobholder must make his/her own decisions relating to the work that is carried out.
- He/She must have the ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively.
- He/She must be able to work under their own initiative.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- 1+ years admin experience is essential.
- Ability to handle confidential information and display complete discretion at all times.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Google Drive.
- Problem solving abilities, to bringing solutions ensuring that the office is operating efficiently, and paperwork is in an organised manner.
- Be able to engage with all levels within the business, from entry level employees to directors.