Do you feel you have what it takes to join our team? Are you seeking a new challenge in an exciting organisation with excellent prospects? If so, please upload your CV below.
Support the H&S manager in promoting health and safety culture throughout the business. Ensuring all staff are adhering to current health and safety legislation.
Reports to: H & S manager
- Assisting in the development of EHS strategies and action plans.
- Leading the Health & Safety and the Environmental Committees.
- Assisting with the maintenance and development of management standards through EHS audits across the company.
- Supporting the introduction of companywide environmental, health & safety policy and procedures at site level and liaising with other business leaders.
- Full investigation of any incident (accidents/near miss) and comprehensively complete all paperwork.
- Be responsible for the provision of Personal Protective Equipment and safety equipment as is necessary.
- Act in an advisory capacity regarding health, safety, and environmental issues.
- Toolbox talks
- Carry out risk assessments
- Carry out in-house training
- Offer advice on current health and safety legislation
- Maintain H&S records, and all training records for staff
- Must hold a NEBOSH certificate
- Have 3+ Years experience, in similar role
- Must be motivated and organised
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to handle confidential information and always display complete discretion.
If you would like more information or to apply, please get in touch with Sarah Kavanagh BSc MSc.
Phone: (028) 3088 8861