Do you feel you have what it takes to join our team? Are you seeking a new challenge in an exciting organisation with excellent prospects? If so, please upload your CV below.
The AP/AR Finance Officer is responsible for ensuring that the Company’s AP/AR ledgers and cashbook are properly maintained and up to date and that payments are only made against valid invoices and amounts owed are collected on a timely basis.
Key Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that all invoices received through Icompleat are correctly processed and handled in the company’s accounting system.
- Reconcile AP ledger to supplier statements and ensuring that any reconciling items are cleared in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Resolve any non-compliant invoices.
- Post any invoices that can’t come through Icompleat into Sage and ensure they are correctly coded to the GL and projects and VAT treatment is correct.
- Complete multicurrency payment runs
- Ensure that only legitimate invoices are processed for payment.
- Reconcile key AP accounts monthly and all accounts at least quarterly
- Ensure AP ledger is ready to close by WD2
Experience in a busy computerised Finance function
Strong communication skills verbal and written
Experience in the construction industry
Experience with Microsoft office products and google sheets