Do you feel you have what it takes to join our team? Are you seeking a new challenge in an exciting organisation with excellent prospects? If so, please upload your CV below.
Aidan Strain Electrical & Mechanical Engineering has been in business for over 40 years. Over the last 40+ years, ASEE has adapted with the changing industries, leading us to become the best in our field. Although a lot of our work centres around generator integration, the company still retains a firm foothold in the electrical and mechanical installation fields, having completed the full electrical fit out of six data centres around Amsterdam, and counting. We now seek to add a Contracts Manager to our thriving team. This role will be primarily based at our HQ in Newry but will require travel to sites across Europe.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a similar role is essential
- You must have an Engineering Degree/Qualification
- As Contracts Manager you will be able to lead and mentor a cross collaborative team
- Responsible for the financial and managerial aspects of the project
- Liaise with Client and Contractor on the project directly
- Responsible for the project team along with the control of all labour and their coordination
- You will be commercially focused and excellent communication and organisational skills are required for the role
- You will be commercially minded