We maintain high health & safety standards throughout every aspect of our business. The health & safety of our operations is intrinsic to our core values and as a result we have a spotless track record.
On a number of projects we have been received awards and recognition in relation to our health & safety standards. We also instruct an independent auditor to carry out random unplanned audits on specific projects, the frequency of which is determined by the size of each project.
The many courses our employees undertake are from the following bodies:
- NEBOSH - www.nebosh.org.uk
- IOSH - Institute of Occupational Safety & Health - www.iosh.co.uk
- Site Safety Supervisor Training Scheme (SSSTS)
- Construction Skills Register (CSR)
- Construction Skills Registration Scheme (CSCS)
- HV Awareness Training - Electrical Training Trust (ETT) - www.ett-ni.org
- Electrical Installation Training 2382 - Electrical Training Trust (ETT) - www.ett-ni.org
- Petrol Forecourts - Awareness training on environmental & safety issues - Electrical Training Trust (ETT) - www.ett-ni.org
- Mechanical Technologies Training - www.mectectraining.com